Welcome Back! I hope you like this list and it helps you just, you know, stay safe and healthy.
- Do WASH YOUR HANDS. Always a good idea! The virus can live in your hands for up to 15 minutes, so washing your hands for 20 seconds every 15 minutes would be a good idea!
- Do DRINK WATER. If the virus is in your throat, swallowing any liquid will help flush the virus down to the stomach, and the acids in the stomach kill the virus.
- Do DRINK HOT LIQUIDS. The virus can be easily killed by heat, so if you have a glass of herbal tea, hot chocolate, or even hot water, the hot liquids will not only kill it but flush it down to your stomach.
- Do SUNBATHE. As I said in the last, heat can kill the virus. If you can, sunbathe! This will not only kill it but give you a tan! Also, when you sunbathe, do not use any sort of facemask. The virus is too big to go through the facemask and will not be killed.
- Don’t USE MEDICAL FACEMASKS. I am not talking about a facemask as in the large beanie-thing that has eye holes and a mouth hole. I am talking about the face masks that they give you in hospitals if you have a cough. THEY DO NOT HELP UNLESS YOU HAVE THE VIRUS. They don’t. The only way they help to stop the spread is if the actual people who have the virus need to go out, then they help keep the virus in. But if you just are worried, you might want to try the $40 painter’s masks.
- Do STAY HOME. I mean, if you are out of groceries, yeah, go to the grocery store. Or if you work at the grocery store or a restaurant. But the best way to stop the spread? Stay home.
- Do GO OUTSIDE. At our house, we have a huge back yard. If you have one, go outside! Play in the yard, or just sip and iced tea on the lawn. Being outside helps! Just stay 6 feet away.
Alright, that is all for this list! Hope you all like it and stay safe.